Datalogixs, an SAP services partner, offers a complete range of services across the entire life-cycle of SAP On-premise and On-cloud applications. Whether be it legacy modernization, process improvement or digital innovation, our SAP transformation programs deliver result driven outcomes. We consult, design, build and manage tailored solutions catering to your industry needs.
Our SAP capabilities extend across SAP application footprints of ECC, NetWeaver, S/4HANA, Analytics, SuccessFactors and Mobility applications. With our proven methods, IPs, best practices & solution frameworks, we redefine innovation to unlock the highest possible returns from your SAP investments.
Partner with us for SAP initiatives to address your business and IT challenges.
Our competency Edge
- End-to-end capabilities across SAP on-premise and cloud footprints
- Diverse Capabilities in SAP ISU, CRM, SuccessFactors, S/4HANA, ARIBA, Mobility – Fiori, Syclo and SMP, SRM, TM, WM and SAP EWM
- Extensive experience in executing large SAP transformation engagements (multi country implementations, roll-outs, upgrades, process consolidation, multi-year application support & maintenance)
- Deep knowledge of business processes such as financials, manufacturing & supply chain and human capital
- Faster time to market with tools, accelerators, templates and solution framework
- More than 15 years of committed relationship with all our SAP engagements
Some of our success stories
- Global SAP rollout, support & maintenance for a leading global manufacturer of solar panels
- Streamlined business applications from diverse legacy systems to single SAP solution
- SAP OS/DB migration technical upgrade, Infra, basis support & maintenance for a leading building materials manufacture
- Global roll-out and support of SAP HCM ECC 6.0 EP4 for the leading power generation company
Implementation & Rollouts
Global businesses are witnessing massive turnaround from fluctuating international markets, rapid mergers and acquisitions, aggressive growth plans, rapid business expansions and the ability to cope up with today’s digital invasion. These factors have immensely influenced organizations to look for scalable enterprise solutions, for driving their corporate performance and future business growth.
Implementation of SAP can be best understood with Datalogixs, which helps clients with end to end SAP implementations and rollouts. We are uniquely positioned to generate more value from your SAP implementation investments, with our proven implementation experience, deep knowledge of business processes (human capital, financials, supply chain management, and customer relationship management) and close collaboration for catering to your unique business requirements. We are ready to deploy solution accelerators and tools to shorten implementation cycles, make Datalogixs the right sized partner to add value to your enterprise application implementation efforts.
Engagements at a glance
- SAP Global implementation, rollout and support for a leading power generation company
- SAP Automation for a Global conglomerate
- SAP APO implementation for a major LPG distributor
- SAP SuccessFactors implementation for a leading logistics company
Our competency Edge
- 10 years of strong ERP excellence
- Global template approach for global implementations and rollouts
- Experience in implementing SAP in multiple phased approach. This includes
- Phased–Horizontal (Function/Solution)
- Phased–Geographies (Region/Zones/Countries)
- Phased–Hybrid (Horizontal plus Geographies)
- Customer Centric Approach (closely collaborated) for delivering success
- Thought leadership across key business processes such as HCM, Financials and SCM
- Faster time to market with proven tools, accelerators and solutions frameworks
- Proven Methodologies and industry led best practices
- Cost savings through Global Delivery Advantage
- Vast experience with Co-existence models (Hybrid–on cloud and on premise)
Organizations are battling for creating their unique market positioning. This adds immense pressure on the backbone of their enterprise systems to keep pace with technological advancements.
Datalogixs’s SAP upgrade services are designed with its defined methodology, industry led best practices and proven tools and accelerators to deliver on time and on budget experience. We ensure customers get maximum advantage from their SAP upgrades to stay ahead of their competition. We closely work with you to strategize your SAP upgrade roadmap and streamline processes such as financials, human capital, supply chain, and customer relationship using SAP global upgrade capabilities.
Our track record in successfully executing SAP upgrades for many marquee industry leaders, positions us as a preferred partner of choice.
Our Quantifiable Approach for SAP Upgrade Assessment
Our tool-based solution offers our clients a quantifiable approach to execute a reliable and cost-effective SAP technical and functional upgrade. The Review tool suite provides:
- Complete diagnostics and impact assessment of custom objects on the source environment without having to install the target upgrade SAP version, thereby doing with upfront infrastructure cost before actual upgrade.
- 100% saving on cost and effort on assessment and planning – assessment completed and report provided in a day.
- Saving of 95% manual effort and cost over manual assessment of failure points across custom objects.
- Saving between 50-60%, compared to manual fixes and unit testing efforts.
- 40–50% effort and cost reduction compared to traditional upgrades.
Our competency Edge
- Faster time to market with proven tools and accelerators
- Proven methodologies for delivering customer excellence
- Access to post go live support and ongoing support
- Strong Functional and Technical upgrade capabilities
- Deep business process knowledge in financials, human capital, supply chain and customer relationship
replace this with
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND ANALYTICS
Make Data to Deliver Digital delight to Your Customers
Accelerating the process of obtaining data-driven insights, at scale cost effectively!
In the world of data explosion — where businesses across industries and other diverse sources are producing never-ending data, enterprises are bound to seek ways to leverage the available data and extract meaningful insights from the same. The race to capitalize and monetize these data-driven insights is becoming the need of the day! However, due to huge amount of data being collected, organizations are not able to analyze and implement the decisions in time. Despite of having an in-house analytics team, disconnection can be noted in operations. The solution to this problem is Cloud Analytics – a concept that has been around for quite some time but has gained prominence in business application, recently. It serves as a better and real-time mode of efficient data management.
Why Choose Cloud over On-premise?
Since most enterprises are in this race, the key to differentiation is the ability to handle varied forms of data, give real time context, process data at scale and deliver comprehensive insights. Managing data in all aspects is of utmost importance, but if your data warehouse is on-premise, it would become an obstacle! Reason? — On-premise data warehouses are complex, costly, unscalable and inflexible systems available only to select stakeholders. They are practically not meant for today’s overwhelming data demands.
This can be easily managed by migrating to Cloud Data Warehousing. However, this adoption comes with some difficulty and every enterprise wanting to migrate gets stuck with the following questions:
- Will it take years to migrate my decade-old legacy systems? If yes, wont it be counterproductive?
- Does Cloud DW come with features ensuring safety and security?
- Among the myriad of availability, which cloud platform & technology stack will be ideal for my business?
- Will it have a drastic impact on business users and will it shake the existing system completely?
- Will I have to invest in a huge army of developers to migrate thousands of reports?
Datalogixs’s Solution Offerings
Automating Processes for Seamless Data Warehouse Migration to Cloud
Cloud EDMA (Enterprise Data Management & Analytics) is designed to provide a holistic solution to businesses for kickstarting their cloud migration journey in a cost-effective manner, without affecting existing systems and processes.
We automate the Data Warehouse landscape — assessment, consolidation and migration by fast-tracking processes, speedy deployment, recovering anomalies, and using strong security and governance.
The Core Offering
- Cloud Readiness & Recommendation: Questionnaire-based assessment of Cloud adoption readiness, helps us come-up with recommendations, that forms a solid foundation for the cloud architecture (IaaS, PaaS, Hybrid), platforms, services and migration approach.
- Automated DW Platform Assessment & Migration: Speedy deployment using automated assessment of complexity in existing DW environment, automated and controlled migration of metadata from on premise to cloud.
- EDMA Governance: Tools like metadata management adapters for the chosen platforms, Industry specific Business Glossary library help with EDMA Governance.
- Advanced Analytics Solutions Extensions: Extensions, Industry specific use case and jump-start model libraries help in rapidly leveraging Advanced Analytics services
Our cloud EDMA offering helps teams to ensure that the transition doesn’t cost business teams unreasonable amount of time & money. Jump-start your DW cloud migration with us. Send us your queries on email@example.com
We would love to connect!
Tableau: Harness the power of your data. Unleash the potential of your people. Choose the analytics platform that disrupted the world of business intelligence. Choose Tableau
Tableau for individuals: Harness your data. Discover opportunities. Elevate your insights. Experience the power of data throughout your analytical journey. Stay in the flow of analysis, from data prep to analytics and collaboration. Answer questions you didn’t know you had. Share what you’ve discovered. Make data your most compelling partner in achieving your goals.
Tableau for teams & organizations: Enable people with trusted data. Drive enterprise transformation. How do you turn people’s collective potential into a competitive advantage? Arm them with data, unlock their curiosity, and unleash their creativity. Enable your teams to work faster and smarter by choosing a seamless end-to-end analytics experience. Prepare for analysis. Build data sources and dashboards. Publish and share content. Collaborate. All with the security and governance you require. Tableau is the most powerful, secure, and flexible end-to-end analytics platform for your data.
Embedded analytics: Fast to create. Fast to market. Your product, powered by Tableau. Imagine giving your customers access to powerful analytics, all from within your application or product. With our embedded analytics solution, you can do just that. Empower your customers with industry-leading analytics capabilities to drive your product engagement and customer satisfaction. With Tableau, you can quickly and easily get to market with a solution that is easy to customize, integrate, and deploy. Stay focused on your area of expertise, and let Tableau take care of the analytics.
The analytics your customers want: Deliver flexible visual analytics to your customers quickly and easily. Embed our industry-leading dashboards and make your solution shine. Empower your customers to gain value from their data.
The best use of your resources: Let your engineers focus on what they do best: building a great product. And let us worry about what we do best: delivering analytics that are fast, powerful, and easy to use.
A fast go-to-market solution: Integrate, deploy, and get to market quickly with Tableau’s comprehensive embedded solution. From customer support to product training and roadmap collaboration, Tableau is focused on delighting your customers.
We are in this together: From concept to deployment, think of us as your extended team. We are here to help you delight your customers. Engage with our active developer community, learn from hundreds of hours of free training, and be part of our product roadmap collaboration.
As a Cloud Alliance Reseller of Salesforce, Datalogixs is a leading cloud computing specialist with a proven track record of Implementations, Integrations, Support and App development services. Our extensive solutioning experience will help the organization to reach the maximize ROI within the expected timeline.
Engaging with Salesforce, no longer have to worry about maintenance and upgrades. The updates take place three times a year in the background, without any need of infrastructure upgrade. As your trusted partner, we will be happy to advise you in choosing the right product that meets your requirements.
Sales Cloud-Sales Automation and CRM (GT) Maximize the impact of Sales Cloud with implementation services from Datalogixs
Robust CRM in the cloud
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, Sales Cloud connects the next generation of apps, devices, and customers. It’s an instant connection to leads, contacts, accounts, and critical business information. It’s everything to close deals quicker, wherever, whenever, on any device.
The Sales Cloud has been nominated as the #1 among sales and CRM applications. This solution gives your sales the tools required to gain quicker access to better customer data. They allow more precise planning and better control of your data and your team.
Customization Support and Help Desk Enhance Your Customer’s Experience With Salesforce Service Cloud
The future of customer service
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, Service Cloud allows organizations to deliver revolutionary customer service from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Whether you’re on your desktop or on the go, the power and functionality of Service Cloud gives you everything you need to be more productive, resolve more issues, and exceed customer expectations.
With the Service Cloud, all the information comes together centrally in the leading international customer service, support and help desk solution. The productivity of your staff increases while you simultaneously reduce the support costs.